Psychics are born with this ability to give accurate psychic readings. One of the activities they do to exhibit this gift is by giving aura readings to people who may need them. Regular people can only wish they have this gift too. But should you desire to learn more about psychics and their abilities, studying how to read auras may just open a whole new world for you.
Auras are layers of energy fields surrounding a person, a plant, an animal or any living being. If you can see it, it will give you clues to your health, disposition, personality and so much more! This is one of the reasons why people avail of accurate psychic readings. If not for the messages from the beyond, people want their auras read to help convey their meanings.
For people who desire to know more about giving real phone psychic readings, particularly aura readings, you may follow these five easy steps:
5 Ways To Try
1. Go to a place inside your home where there is proper lighting.
2. Have a piece of white paper with you to place your hand on.
3. Look at your hand on the white paper. Notice its outline, particularly the one around your fingers.
4. Once you are relaxed, you will see a kind of haze surrounding your hand.
5. Focus and concentrate well. Soon, you will see that there is not only one color for the glow that you see around your fingers, but there are many!
Getting better at seeing auras is a step forward to giving accurate psychic readings. Eventually, you will notice that auras come in many different colors, and each color denotes something important and unique to the subject. Knowing each one can help you find out what the subject’s body is secretly telling you, which could perhaps, help him or her, lead a much better, even healthier life. This way, you will be able to give accurate psychic readings of the aura.
Meaning Of The 7 Common Colors Seen In The Aura
1.Red – means will power, great passion and strength. If it’s the darker kind of red, it corresponds to the subject’s moodiness. He or she could be exhibiting anxiety and panic attacks and is impulsive in his or her decisions. Note that any shade or red usually denotes having nervous tendencies that are quite strong.
2.Orange – signifies warmth. The person bearing this color of aura is the kind-hearted type. Orange also means having creative and thoughtful qualities. If it is in darker hue, it signifies being vain and full of pride. Golden shade represents self-control. With regard to one’s health, orange may mean problems in the kidneys that should not be ignored.
3. Yellow – denotes positive energies, an active mental activity, exploration of new knowledge, and opportunities. If it’s the golden type, it signifies that the person is able to take care of him/herself properly. If it’s the ruddy shade, it just means that the person is not comfortable in social settings and could be the shy type.
4. Green – signifies being in a relaxed, peaceful and quiet state. It also denotes sympathy, healing and understanding. If it’s the darker hue, jealousy and uncertainty are arising.
5. Blue – signifies the state of sadness, turmoil, and depression although more often than not, it pertains to a kind of peace and calm. Watch out for the deeper hues because they are the best. They mean that the person has already found what his purpose in life is through his vocation.
6. Indigo and Violet – tell us that the person is still not content with his/her life, that he/she is still seeking for a greater meaning and purpose. These colors also represent practicality and worldliness. If it’s the darker hue, it means that the person is oftentimes misunderstood and has a lot of challenges to face and overcome.
7. Black – is a color that denotes protection. But it could also mean that the person having this as his aura’s color could be hiding something deep and dark.
By trying to learn about the meaning of each of these colors, you are being guided into learning how to give accurate psychic readings to people who matter to you. Learn each of them well so you can start giving accurate phone psychic readings.